- About the Library
- Using the library
The Library of the Institute of Economics and Management
Chief Librarian: Alexandra V. Plotnikova
Phone: (+73822) 78-56-35
Location: 12, Naberezhanaya Reki Ushayki, 2nd floor
Daily 10 pm – 7 pm
- 4000 items all of which are listed in the Electronic Catalogue;
- open access to the national and foreign electronic resources in Economics, Law, Psychology, Informatics, Reference Publications, encyclopedias, dictionaries;
-16 workstations with access to the E-catalog, research and academic electronic resources;
- Advising on searching for information;
- Advising on using office software;
- Arranging exhibitions of new acquisitions and thematic exhibitions.
This branch Library is available for students, post-graduate students, faculty and staff of the Institute of Economics and Management. To order books to the main building of the Research Library on 34A, Lenin Ave., please contact the Reading Room №3.