|Home||Projects||Boosting the citation rate of TSU’s papers: Bibliographic support|
Boosting the citation rate of TSU’s papers: Bibliographic support
The goal of the project is to support an increasing citation index of TSU researchers, indexed in Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI), Scopus, and Web of Science (WoS).
In the framework of this project we perform a number of activities, among them:
- bibliographic adjustments, correction and refinement of information about TSU scientific publications in WoS, Scopus and RISC;
- adding bibliographic information and full texts of publications (current and retrospective ones) what were absent in RISC;
- sending to RISC bibliography information (references to the sources used in the publication);
- updating and correcting of author profiles;
- for faculties and laboratories staff members, a modular course “Improving scientometric indicators of TSU scientists in the databases WoS, Scopus and RISC”. We also organize and hold seminars and individual consultations on working with citation databases.
The results of work in the period before 1 September 2014 are:
- entered 1,629 bibliographic records (non-periodicals);
- performed corrections and additions to descriptions of 12,872 links;
- held 8 seminars, workshops with two groups of academic teaching staff.
Consultation for authors is performed in Bibliographic and Information Center (New Building of the Library, 2nd floor, Phone: 78-51-26; E-mail: RISC - firstname.lastname@example.org; Scopus, Web of Science – email@example.com